Epilogue

Epilogue

Monday, July 29, 2013

P-Day Worker Bees

 These Sisters are working so hard. 
 They spent the morning doing laundry and
 cleaning and reorganizing their closet.
Then Sister H and Sister O went to one of their appointments early
because they wanted to mow the lawn!
 
 
When I heard about this I remarked,
 "It was 95 degrees today and it 'felt like' 100!"
Sister H said, "It was only a little yard in a trailer park."
 At least it was evening...around 8 p.m.
Sister H said that they had fun doing it. 
Sister O took this picture of Sister H "having fun."
Sister O raked the yard,
 but they did not take a picture of that part. 

 Since they didn't get the raking part, I took
a picture of her at 10 p.m. after they got home.
She was sitting at the table writing in her planning book.
She said, "I'm so tired...." 
I told her I would take a picture of her
true self right now, so it was okay to look tired.
She gave me a good tired pose.....
 
But she couldn't hold it for long.
This Sister just has too much fun in her.
The Sisters are working hard.
The Texas heat and humidity truly does drain you,
especially when you are not used to it.
(sorry the lawn mower pictures didn't post right)
The smiles on the Sisters faces remind me of
the song "We are All Enlisted."
~~"Happy are we! Happy are we!" ~~
~~"We are joyfully,
joyfully, marching to our home"~~

No comments:

Post a Comment