Epilogue

Epilogue

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thursday's Surprise.....

Apparently the Sister's did not hear the package-man
at the door because when I got home from work there were
two packages sitting on the doorstep.
I think it is the first time they have both gotten packages
on the same day.
 
 Sister Padlock's Aunt sent her some pretty new clothes.
 
 Sister Red Baron's familia sent her a Halloween package
and some pretty new clothes, too.

 It didn't seem like Halloween....
It seemed like CHRISTMAS!
 
 I'm glad I was home to see their excitement.
 
 As soon as I saw these foot supplies,
I knew that Sister P's Auntie must be looking at the blog. 
 
 This is the trick or treat stash!
The Sisters were already talking about painting their nails.
 
 Now their room will be so decorative!
They loved the Halloween decorations.

Sister Red Baron loved her new blouse, too.
They are both in the bedroom trying their new clothes on.
I think they are wearing them out to their evening appointments.
They enjoyed their surprises from home!

Here they are, all decked out in their new missionary clothes,
ready for their afternoon/evening appointments.
(Notice it was 82 degrees at 5 p.m.)

 Here's a close-up of the fancy orange blouse.
Orange is Sister Red Baron's favorite color.
What a fun surprise for some of my favorite
Hermanas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment