Epilogue

Epilogue

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Missionaries / Weather / Talents / Fun

 You might have noticed that I have not posted in a bit.
I went out of town for a week, but I have returned.
I took the above picture right before I left, meaning
to post a blog...but got too busy. Sorry.
This picture was taken on a lovely, warm, springlike day.
Our weather has been changing. The Hermanas were very
hopeful that it was spring....but alas, the weather has made
many flip-flops. They are both ready for the warm weather.
They keep asking me why it turned cold again.
I explain, "Unusual is usual for Texas."
 
 I felt very welcomed and loved
when I saw this Welcome Home sign last night....
 
 Your daughters have many talents.
They stopped in to make their own dinner this afternoon.
Sister Oh! made them some homemade tortillas.
She is making this one for me. It was scrumptious!
Sister Oh! has come a long way since her burning-rice days.
Her future husband will be so glad she went on a mission.
 
Sister Maximum's talent is very unusual.
I am trying to decide how it will benefit her in the coming years.
After demonstrating this talent, we all laughed so hard we almost cried.
 
 Her talent is being able to "cry like a baby."
Really.
She sounds just like a baby~~and it is SO funny!

The Sisters are working hard,
but they seem to be having a good time while doing so.


3 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME!!! Thank you so much. We love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a sneaky suspicion you were out of town! Welcome back and wishing for some audio on that baby crying talent! I can see the sisters are really "struggling" to make this companionship work out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are very happy together. :)

    ReplyDelete