Epilogue

Epilogue

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Beat Goes On....

It is hard to post pictures of the Sisters these days
because I rarely see them....
 
 Last week the Hermana's went on exchanges.
Sister ReeKay left for 24 hours and Sister Cross came here.
 
 They had a good day together.
I don't remember the details.
It has been too long since I took these pictures.
 
 
 I usually find Sister Catfish doing her studies in the kitchen
in the mornings. She can't get used to my
camera habits, so she is giggling because she knows
I am going to take her picture.
 
 I told her I wanted a natural pose.
There, that's better.
That is what I usually see.....
 
Tonight when the Hermana's came home
I said, "STOP!"  I need to take your picture for the blog.
So, here you go--a picture of them looking hot and tired
after a long day of missionary work in Texas.
I quizzed them about their day..... 
They told me they did their service today.
That involved calling Spanish speaking people on the
phone to give them details about a summer lunch program
in the community.
They said that while they were doing that, they made
one call that wasn't on the list. They "pranked"
the English speaking Elders by calling them... 
pretending they wanted a missionary lesson
(Sister ReeKay was speaking to them in Spanish!).
They got a laugh out of the Elders confusion. 
Then they knocked on some doors.
They said they were happy to teach five lessons today.
They said they got some free nachos when they went to teach
one lesson and instead found the people having a
Mary Kay party.  They rescheduled the lesson for another
time, but enjoyed the nachos they got as they left.
The Sisters are now well acquainted.
They seem to be getting along great.
Summer is here.
They said, "It was hot today, but not too bad." 
They are keeping their spirits up and working hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment