Epilogue

Epilogue

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Obstacles

 
 The Hermanas have been having a lot of obstacles lately.
Tonight, it was rain.  A random storm popped up
about 10 minutes before they came in for the night.
They were drenched to the gills!
 
They are having exchanges today, so Sister Catfish is in another area.
She will return tomorrow. I'm sorry that I have not posted in the past
two weeks. One of my daughters had a baby on July 2 and I have
been doing Grandma Duty, helping her during the day.  I have been
home at night, but the Sisters have not been very talkative. It has been hot
and they are tired and ready to plan, so they head straight to their room.
They have had to knock on a lot of doors lately
and have not taught as many lessons as they would like.
Being a missionary is not a cushy job.


No comments:

Post a Comment