Epilogue

Epilogue

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Another New Missionary!

Hermana Waltee arrived on August 19.
She is a brand new missionary!
She is the 5th brand new missionary that has lived in our home
in the two years that we have housed the missionaries.
In all, we have had 17 different missionaries living with us thus far.
 
I always ask the Sisters to write in my Missionary Log
when they arrive, so I will know a little bit about them.
She wrote that she is from Utah and that she loves to play sports...
especially volleyball and basketball.
She says she likes working hard.
One thing I know for sure....
during the next 18 months she will work hard!
 
She went to a year of school at Utah State University
before her mission.
She wants to go into nursing.

 It has been very hot ever since she arrived.
One evening at 6:00 p.m. they stopped by the house.
I took their picture outside so you could see
it was still 100 degrees.
Evenings do not cool off very much here.
It has been a mild summer,
but it is an adjustment for the new missionaries.
 
Hermana Waltee is a nickname.
She has only been here for 6 days, but she told me
that she already realizes it is better to be cool
than to be cute in Texas.
I can see she is smart!
 
Hermana Cat Fish is training Hermana Waltee.
Amongst the Sister missionaries they call themselves
the mother and the daughter.
I think that is funny.
 
 These Sisters both like to make silly faces
for the camera, so get ready....
 
 I think they will have a great time together.
They have already found some new people to teach.

 They have just the right combination
 
 of enthusiasm for the gospel
 
and energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment