Epilogue

Epilogue

Friday, May 1, 2015

Another Whirlwind Reunion

 On Saturday I got a phone call from "Hermana Padlock,"
(now it's Jenny), telling me she and her MTC companion were
in New Mexico and on their way back to Texas for a little visit. 
When she got here, I found out that she is engaged! She is
getting married on June 19. Congratulations!!
Jenny had a special friend before she came on her mission,
so I was not too surprised by her announcement.
 
Her old MTC companion actually spent one night here on the first night of her mission.
She was in the Dallas Mission, too, but was never permanently located in our area.
It was so nice to see Jenny again. She told me about her wedding plans,
her last semester at BYU, and about the new job she would start in the fall.
They spent one night, but it was a whirlwind visit.
They visited all of their old areas and the people they knew.
I was so happy to see them again.
Come back soon.....
 and good luck in all you do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment