Epilogue

Epilogue

Friday, November 30, 2012

A Regular Work Day For the Sisters

 Sister M is trying to figure out something on the "new phone."
 Sister O, ready to go!
 Now Sister O is working on the same thing as Sister M,
readjusting some phone numbers or something.
They say,
"We're ready to go to our appointment...."
I snap pictures as fast as I can.

 These are such hard working young ladies...
Last night they took someone to the
Carrollton Community Nativity Celebration.
http://thecommunitynativity.com/
They introduced me to the investigator.
This morning they told me it was a neighbor across the street!
How wonderful. I had smiled and waved at him in the past,
but did not recognize him in an out-of-place location.
Something new---
Instead of back packs, now the Sisters are asked
to carry bags. They say that it makes them look
"more professional."

There they go...
It is 10 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment