Epilogue

Epilogue

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving in Texas 2012

 The Sisters got up bright and early (as usual).
They baked cupcakes to take to their investigators.

 Sister M had been waiting to open this surprise
from her sister back home.

 This is her happy expression upon unveiling
such a special Thanksgiving card!

 I think they made 3 plates of cupcakes to take
to three different groups of people.
They looked yummy!
 Then they spent some time studying at the kitchen table.

 Sister O is trying to take a picture of one of the scriptures
she had prepared to include with her cupcake treats....

 I thought it seemed like a good idea to include it
for the blog.

 They are such wonderful missionaries.
I love having them in my home.
Sister O is doing a great job of training Sister M.

 Here they are heading out to do their work for the day.
They are laughing because they think I am so funny
trying to capture them in action, walking out the door!

 And they thought it was even funnier when I wanted still yet
another picture for the blog...I told them, "Put the cupcakes
on the table and just pose for one more picture"... 

 Sister O is being silly...
but I don't remember what she was saying or doing.

 Then I followed them to the car.
I told them, "I want to get your car in the picture!"
That is our house in the background.
The Sisters were gone for several hours.
They had a big day today because they ate not one....
not two..... but THREE Thanksgiving dinners!!
(so you don't have to worry about them going hungry)
It was a beautiful, sunny day.
I think the temp was close to 80 degrees.

 Dinner with us was their 2nd dinner.
They cleaned their plates!

Oh, and in case you are interested....
this is a picture of me...
the maker of this blog. 
I hope you enjoy seeing pictures of your
daughters. They are choice women, and like I said...
I love having them in our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment