Epilogue

Epilogue

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thursday is Planning Day

I walked in the door after work this afternoon to see two
Sisters at the kitchen table, their planning books opened 
and with sheepish grins on their faces..... 
 "Sister Whitley, does it smell like anything burned?"
they asked. 
Then they proceeded to tell me how they were trying to
cook some rice, but had a little problem. 
Sister O says she has always used a rice cooker all of her life.
(Apparently she is the one who was cooking the rice.)
 I turned on the attic fan to draw air in from outside....
it was a little chilly, so they are trying to stay warm while they plan.

It was a lot of fun hearing the story of how they burned the rice.
  
I wrote directions on how to cook rice.
I'm sure they will do it right the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment