Epilogue

Epilogue

Sunday, April 14, 2013

You've Got Mail!

The Sisters were leaving the house on Saturday morning....
You would have thought they struck gold
at the mailbox! Sister M even got a
"message in a bottle."

 They were full of energy and very enthusiastic.....
(are missionaries allowed to climb trees?)

I wish I'd taken a picture when they came home
 on Saturday night at 9:00 p.m.......they were dead tired.
They said they had made 20 contacts,
and the majority were not interested in learning more.
Being a missionary is not an easy job...
but I'm very thankful for the missionaries that
knocked on my door in 1974 in answer to my prayer.
Their message changed my life forever.
I encouraged the Sisters to keep working hard.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a million for taking the time to post pictures and comments on this blog. We very much enjoy your handiwork. Very much appreciated by some parents of a certain Sister O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful!! You never told me about this blog!! Something every mother of a missionary would LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete