Epilogue

Epilogue

Monday, June 24, 2013

The Revolving Door is Turning.....

We have four Hermanas spending the night tonight.
It is another missionary slumber party!
(Sister M, Sister K, Sister H, and Sister O)
Transfer day is tomorrow.
Sister H & Sister K are from Utah.
Sister H will be staying here. Sister O will be training her.
Sister K will go to another home.
Both of the new Sisters are straight out of the MTC. 
 
Saying goodbye is always the hard thing.
Sister M will be transferred to Plano.
She has a sweet spirit and
she will be a fantastic missionary in her new area.
She is like one of the family and
will always be welcome in our home.
I will remember her passion for the gospel,
her excitement over the mail, and her
loving heart.
I am excited to learn more about Sister H.
Life with missionaries in the house
is never dull and never lonely.
I love The Church. I know it is true.
 
(Sister O says it is her father's birthday today. Happy B'day Brother O!)

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!!
    We appreciate all you do for these sisters!
    We have loved all the update and pictures!
    May the Lord continue to bless you and your family!
    THANK YOU!
    love the McDaniel Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome. I've loved having your daughter in my home. She is a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sister W. Thanks for the birthday wish! I have to say I did not see the note the first time I read the blog and then my wife said yesterday, "did you see your birthday wish?" and I had to take another look. Tell Sister O that I received her card on my birthday and loved it! Glad to hear they are working hard. I am sure it was tought for sister O to see Sister M leave. They seemed like quite a duo!
    Thanks Again, Bro. O.

    ReplyDelete