Epilogue

Epilogue

Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day

 For spring break I visited my daughter in Kentucky.
  When I got in last night the Hermana's
excitedly told me all about the happenings while I was gone. 
I reminded Hermana Oh! that she was almost
finished with her mission. 
She fell to the ground dramatically
to bemoan the fact.
(Although I could tell it was bitter-sweet~~
she is happy about going home.)  
 
 They said they were so excited because while I was gone
they looked in the top of their closet and found a blanket
so big that they could both sit on the floor in the bedroom
on opposite sides of the room and cover up with it.
 
 They told me about a family of 4 that committed to baptism,
and about the sad news that one serious investigator
moved to California while I was gone.
 
 They showed me how strong Sister Maximum is again.
 
This morning (P-day) they headed out early wearing these
lovely necklaces. Happy St. Patty's Day!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back and thanks for posting an update. Beautiful servants of the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet they had lots of LUCK on St. Patty's Day!!! Such cuties enjoying one and other and their lives as missionaries!! Thank you for sharing and catching us up! Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete