Epilogue

Epilogue

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Exchanges Today

 
This morning, before I got up, the Sisters switched on me
and I didn't even know it.
As I was getting ready to leave for work I went to
their room to tell them something....and this is what I found!
A NEW Sister

 
It is a Sister M EXCHANGE for the day!
The new sister is ALSO Sister M.....but she came from South Dakota.
She came out at the same time as Sister M (from Arizona),
Sister M (from SD) has been in two areas already.
The reason Sister O is laying on the floor is because
when I said, "Let me get my camera so I can blog this,"
she was distressed because she didn't look beautiful enough.
I told her, "That's okay...just put your head down."
So she did.
After I took the picture she said, "Wait, I just need mascara..."
so she jumped up and put on some mascara
and came back 2 seconds later and posed for a picture.


Now they are both beautiful.
 
The missionaries use the little white cups to teach principles of the gospel.
When I walked in, they were hard at work practicing
the lessons they teach to investigators.
Then, right before I left we had another lesson on severe weather.
Luckily, we were safe from severe storms today.
This evening they told me they made 11 contacts today.
They said they also did service with 8 other missionaries.
While doing the service they watched the storm out the window....
When it rains in sheets as it did today, we say we are having
a "gully washer."
I will have to tell them that term tomorrow so they
will be in-the-know about Texas.
It was another good day.
Tomorrow the Sister Ms will switch back to their normal areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment