Epilogue

Epilogue

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Mail and More

 
The Sisters had a lot of outgoing mail one day last week.
They usually just clip it to our mailbox, but this particular
day, I told them I would drop it off at the post office
on the way to work because I was afraid
the wind and storm might blow the
letters away.

 
I got tickled at the back of one of the envelopes.
You can tell these Sisters are thinking like missionaries.
This is the back of the envelope....There was only one problem with it.
It was written in pencil.
I told Sister M that if she detailed Gods Plan of Happiness again,
 she might use ink.... so someone couldn't erase or modify it
before it reached its intended recipient.
 

The sisters bought matching skirts on P day...
so they were twins again today.
I told them pretty soon people were going to start asking
if missionaries were required to match all the time!



Oh well, they said.....it doesn't matter!
I predict these Sisters will be friends for the rest of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment