Epilogue

Epilogue

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Planning Day / Another Exchange

 This morning, just before I left for work,
the Sisters ate lunch and we had a few minutes to visit.
 
 Thursday's are their planning day.
Here they were in the afternoon,
hard at work.
 
 They had another exchange day, but this time it is from
9 p.m. to 9 p.m. instead of 9 a.m. to 9 a.m.
It was about time to head to bed and Sister O had just arrived.....
She said, "I'm SO tired!"
Then she plopped down on the couch like this.
I told her I was going to post this picture with the caption
"There's no place like home!"
 
I was so nice having her "home" with us again.
Sister Max will return in 24 hours.


1 comment:

  1. So happy for all of the Sister's and their families who get to call your home, "home" while they are on their mission! Luck for us!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete