Epilogue

Epilogue

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Missionary Christmas Day 2013

 Sorry that I haven't posted in so long.
The holidays with family visiting sidetracked me.
The Sisters had a good Christmas.
They were so excited to talk to their families.
I fixed them a home cooked meal for breakfast.
(Bryndy, the folder on the table is where I put your little notes each night.)
 
 They were in high spirits.
They dressed in red and green for Christmas.
 
 Here they are popping some packaging material.
 
 It has been so long since Christmas that I can't even remember
what brought this on.
 
 But they certainly were having a lot of fun with it.
 
 Our paths parted for the day.
Once they returned home in the evening,
I took them to see some Christmas lights.
 
The lights were so beautiful.
There were hundreds of lighted trees
each with a reflection in the water.
 
 It was cold, but calm and peaceful looking at the lights.
 
 The perfect way...
 
To end a perfect Missionary Christmas Day. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting these incredible pictures. You are a great photographer! Thank you so much for taking the time to give Sister Maximus the notes I wrote her each day. That folder you put them in was such a creative and adorable idea. You are amazing! I love you because you are taking such good care of my best friend and sister.
    Love, Bryndy
    Wow!!! It was great to see these awesome pictures!!! Thank you so much for all that you do for our daughters!!! Hope you all had a de"light" ful holiday season!!! Especially loved the 2014 glasses and the red and green outfits. You really go the extra mile to make their lives full and happy!! We are grateful for you all!
    Love, Wendy

    ReplyDelete