Epilogue

Epilogue

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Surprise Visitors

I was surprised to hear the doorbell ring at 8:45 this morning.
I peeped out the door and who did I see?
Sister Padlock!!!
 
 Somehow they had a meeting somewhere and
then they needed to go somewhere else....
(they told me these details, but I can't remember exactly)
Our house was kind of half way from here to there....
so they got special permission to drop by!
I just love it when the past Hermanas come "home."
It is a special treat for me.
 
 I wasn't expecting them, so I wasn't quite ready for work.
They did their study-time at our house while I got ready.
 
 This is Sister Padlock's latest companion.
This companion was companions with Sister M from Hawaii.
I do so miss Sister M from Hawaii.
She is gone now, but if she ever reads this blog
I hope she will make a comment.
 
Sister padlock wanted to take a picture together.
We took a silly picture, too...
but I'm not posting it.
We discovered we were kind of matching with our
black and white dots.
 
 I could barely stand for them to leave.
Sister Padlock has also graduated to driver status!
She says she is having a wonderful mission.
I knew she would.
 
 Here is a picture of the car she is driving now.
 
Goodbye Sister Padlock.
You are one special Hermana!!


1 comment:

  1. WOW! That would be such a pleasant surprise to get a visit from Hermana Padlock! It's so fun to read your blog! Thank you! I think she is a special Hermana, too!

    ReplyDelete