Epilogue

Epilogue

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Status Report--Hermana Maximum

After a trip to the ER on Monday,
and a full day of rest on Tuesday,
the Hermanas worked and had a good day today.
When they came home tonight I asked them what they did.....
They said they planned, they ate, and they taught.
I asked Sister ReeKay how Sister Maximum seemed to her
and what she was like today.
She told me Sister Maximum seemed better.
She said she was smiling, eating, and singing in the car.
Good sign.
I asked Sister Maximum how she felt....
She said she felt better, but was still having a little trouble breathing.
Being the super sleuth that I am,
I keep trying to figure out why she has not felt well.
All of a sudden it came to me tonight.
When she first came, she told me she was allergic to cats.
She stays away from the cat and never complains about anything.
But it is spring. Cats shed in the spring.  Belle is shedding.
More allergens.
One of our grandsons has asthma and he has trouble breathing
when they come to our house on vacation.
While he is here he has to take special allergy medications.
Maybe our house is making Sister Maximum sick.
Oh my!
She said she will talk to President about that tomorrow
at their regular meeting.
Don't worry mom, I think she is okay.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Sister Whitley! That is so interesting because that thought occurred to me late Monday night and Tuesday as well. She does have a really bad cat allergy! When she was younger, one of her best friends had a cat and they could never play there or have a sleep over there because of her reaction! So relieved she is doing better. Maybe we could get her some of that special allergy medication!. So grateful for your thoughtfulness in letting me know! Our love to all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She started mentioning pressure in her chest several weeks ago. Because she mentioned it, but didn't act any different, I did not really think anything. I don't know if she told you or not but I had a son with congenital heart disease and he had a heart transplant at age 19. Therefore, I think I don't react to medical symptoms as some might. If I would have thought about it, I would have thought about the cat first thing.

    ReplyDelete