Epilogue

Epilogue

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sister Padlock and Sister Red Baron

 I have nicknames for these Sisters.
They are Sister Padlock and Sister Red Baron.
You can probably figure out which is which.
You see, I have a problem with names.
So I have made up these silly names to help me remember
their REAL names! I think I will try to make up nicknames
for all of the Sisters from now on.
 
 They were so extremely tired last night when they came in
that they dropped on the couch as soon as they walked in the door.
They reported having taught six lessons in one day.
It was a record for them!
I said, "Quick, let me grab my camera,
I want to document this moment."
They are so accommodating....
They even gave me a big smile.
 
 Tonight (Sunday) when they came in they were full of
excitement. They had such a good day!
The Sisters have finally won over Belle-the-cat.
She is not a nice kitty, she has a rather bad reputation... 
so I tell all the Sisters to ignore her.
For some reason most of the Sisters who have lived here feel
it is a challenge to win her over.
 
 Belle was sitting on Sister Padlocks lap so I snapped their picture.
Sister Red Baron looked so cute that I just snapped her picture,
too. She said, "Sister Whitley, Belle was sitting on my lap before
she was sitting on her lap."
 
 A little later I was talking on the telephone, then I walked back in the room
 and sure enough,  there was bell on HER lap, so
I snapped her picture. She said, "Sister Padlock just stirred
my hair up with static electricity!"  Well, I think she still looks
pretty....so here's one more picture of Sister Red Baron.
 
My daughter-in-law Amanda always brings dessert to us when they
come to dinner every other Sunday. Sister Padlock said she LOVES
these cookies. I told her I was going to post a picture to show
Amanda how well her dessert is received when she leaves a plate
for the Sisters. And you can see in this picture
how happy and excited the Sisters were tonight. 

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I love to see these cute sisters. It looks like they are doing great things, working hard and enjoying themselves along the way. Thank you for the posts, it is so fun to see them. And thank you so much for providing bedding for our Hermana. I thought when she left she decided that she would buy it once in the mission because she didn't have room to pack it. Thank you for taking good care of our girl-we deeply appreciate it!
    Thanks again, "the Red Baron's Mom" :)

    ReplyDelete